Gemology course gives its students a wide and in-depth knowledge regarding the identification of crystal diamond in the rough .
Students receive training in sorting , planning and scoring , and evaluation of rough diamonds .
During the course, the student will receive guidance and personal at all stages of diagnosis and planning of rough diamonds and the ultimate aim is to impart knowledge in planning that includes the most profitable aspects of cleaning , paint and final yield of raw .
Content of Course
- Sources of raw-diamond formation, methods of production, De Beers, the international market, the Israeli Diamond Exchange trading.
- Foundations of Crystallography.
- Diagnosis of quality, cleanliness, value, color diamond in the rough, raw-material marketing decorative and industrial.
- Understanding diamond in the rough and sorting lumber, sawing and industry.
- Understanding diamond in the rough toward sawing, grinding or cleaving including a score.
- Treatments Bihlom- cooking and boiling improvement.
- Work and diagnostic software with Sarine.
- Raw classification includes Box syndicate.
- Diagnosis ideal proportions by more- advanced equipment, Sarine, Lupe and Gage.
- Market-valuation assessment of diamond value by scoring and determining the final price in the international market recognition + Rapaport price list.
- Final test