Title and body
Sign Of Turnaround: India to Hold IIJS Signature Show In April
The huge IIJS Signature 2021 show will be the first mega Gem & Jewellery show organized in physical form post Covid 19 and will take place from April 2 to 7.
The show will host 750+ exhibitors and approx. 1,365 booths.
Exhibitor and Buyer entry at the show will be limited as per the government’s regulations.
Compulsory Covid-19 Negative Report to be provided for entry at the show.
The GJEPC to strictly follow Covid 19 guidelines.
Some of the safety measures being taken by the GJEPC include:
- Thermal scan & hand sanitization at entry
- Periodic sanitization & disinfection of frequent contact areas
- Covid prevention kits to be provided to all visitors/exhibitors at the show
- Facility of rapid tests for covid-19 available at the show
- Isolation room with doctors at the venue
- First aid booths at each of the halls
- Special covid-19 response team at the show
- Sanitization & health check of all vendors & staff members entering the show
- Highest level of hygiene standards to be maintained at the cafeteria